Is it adventure you seek, or a restful retreat from life on land? Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas® is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Catch a wave on the FlowRider® surf simulator, or climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea. Find your adventure on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. If it’s zen you seek, achieve it poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. Enjoy spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, new virtual balconies, and a spectacular three-story dining room with new dining experiences, this ship has room for your whole crew.
REST & RELAXATION
NEW Staterooms with real-time virtual balconies
- 3 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ treatments including medi-spa treatments and acupunture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
Giovanni’s Table Italian trattoria and Izumi Japanese Cuisine*
Royal Caribbean’s signature steakhouse, Chop’s Grille*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
ACTION & ADVENTURE
- Rock wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Basketball court
- Running Track
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING
NEW Diamond Club for Crown & Anchor Society members to enjoy
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 287 slots and 16 tables
- 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including R Bar and Crown & Kettle Pub.
- Duty-free shopping featuring premium designer brands and onboard exclusives including apparel, accessories, fine jewelry, beauty and more at the Royal Shops
NEW Digital Wayfinders and signage
On Explorer Of The Seas
|After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there’s nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We’ve designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer.
We offer four main categories of staterooms. By choosing a category, you can then choose a specific room-type, based on your needs.
Note: All accommodations are samples. Please refer to each ship layout for specific accommodations and amenities.