The newly enhanced Freedom of the Seas® is a marvel of maritime engineering, packed with awesome innovations to stir your imagination. Share a high five with Shrek as part of The DreamWorks Experience. Catch a first-run movie in the 3D theater or poolside under the stars on the outdoor movie screen. Infuse color into your cruise with the artworks from our Art Gallery or with the frosted confections of the Cupcake Cupboard. And finish the evening with a selection of reds or whites at the renovated, now-more-intimate Vintages wine bar.
Plus, enjoy all the revolutionary features Freedom of the Seas has always been known for – FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing wall, ice-skating rink, Royal Promenade, cantilevered whirlpools, mini golf course, H2O Zone water park, and much more.
REST & RELAXATION
New and renovated staterooms throughout the ship
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- VitalitySM Spa with an extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
NEW Giovanni’s Table and Sabor Modern Mexican specialty dining restaurants*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento’s Pizza, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- The Cupcake Cupboard, a vintage-style gourmet bakery with 30 types of cupcakes*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
ENTERTAINMENT & SHOPPING
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 19 tables and 301 slots
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Bull & Bear English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
On Freedom Of The Seas
|After a day of exploring the world, its exotic cuisine and interesting cultures, there’s nothing better than returning to the comfort of your private stateroom. We’ve designed every one of our staterooms to be a comfortable, relaxing place for you to rest after your adventures. Our staterooms vary by ship, but every room offers a television, telephone, private bath, shower, vanity and even a hair-dryer.
We offer four main categories of staterooms. By choosing a category, you can then choose a specific room-type, based on your needs.
Note: All accommodations are samples. Please refer to each ship layout for specific accommodations and amenities.